Friday, May 21, 2010

Farm Fresh to You Friday!



Here is what we got in our Farm Fresh To You Delivery this week: Oranges, Peaches, Corn, Avocados, Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Lemons, Strawberries, Apricots, Broccoli, Zucchini, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Baby Lettuce, Beets, Celery, Onion.

Tonight for dinner, I made some fresh herb chicken, spicy sugar snap peas, and fingerling potatoes (recipes will be posted soon). The sugar snap peas, and the the fingerling potatoes were the last two items I had to use from our deliver two weeks ago. Now I am ready to use my new fruits and vegetables that arrived today!

I was so excited to see apricots and peaches in our box this week. I had already eaten two apricots before I even got all of the fruits and vegetables unpacked from the box. I think I will make some whole wheat pancakes with fresh strawberries on top for dinner one night this week. Who doesn't like breakfast for dinner!? I also have some ribs that I am going to BBQ, and then grill the corn to go on the side. (AW)

No comments:

Post a Comment