Friday, April 30, 2010

Farm Fresh to You Friday!


Happy Friday! I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the sunny, warm weekend that is expected around the Bay Area. I hope the rain is over, and the sun continues to shine until October!

Here is what came in my Farm Fresh to You delivery this week: Crimini Mushrooms, Artichokes, Navel Oranges, Avocado, Zucchini, Cucumber, Sweet Potato, Strawberries, Lemons, Parsley, Celery, Butter Lettuce, Broccoli, Spring Onions, Green Bell Pepper, Carrots.

Seriously, I love my Farm Fresh to You deliveries. I get mine every two weeks, and it is amazing. I always ate vegetables with dinner, but now, I eat a lot of vegetables and even fruit. And I love it. It really forces me to get creative with my dinners and try new things. This week I think I will try some sort of Fajita Chicken Salad with the onions, bell pepper, butter lettuce, and avocado with a homemade fiesta ranch dressing.

Enjoy your weekend! (AW)

No comments:

Post a Comment